Thursday, January 31, 2013

ALL NEW SYSTEM From Fusion Fitness: Dream Body Workout Series!

 I LOVED the first Dream Body Workout from Darby Brender and Fusion Fitness (check out my review here), so when I received the new Dream Body Workout Series to review I was SO EXCITED! And let me tell you, they did not disappoint!! What a super unique, hi energy, workout series. I cant get enough of them , and lucky for me the new series contains five 45-60 minute workout dvds. All unique and different from each other and all fun & effective! Stay tuned for detailed reviews of each workout.

All in one convenient case are 5 separate workout dvds. Each workout has a different format and is taught by a different Dream Body instructor. You will a stability ball, stretchy band, playground ball, light weights, and paper plates (or gliding discs) for these workouts.


FUN & effective, heart pumping workouts include:
1.       Fusion led by Darby Brender (60 min)
2.       Tabata & Toning led by Francie (45 min)
3.        Barre led by Sadie (45 min)
4.        Bikini Bootcamp with Amy (60 min)
5.        Fusion with Brooke (45 min)

The Dream Body Workout Series gives you everything you need to achieve your best body!

For More Information, Visit:
Fusion Fitness on the Web
Fusion Fitness on Facebook
Fusion Fitness on Twitter
The Fusion Fitness Blog

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment